Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Miss NY 2010- The Week in Review!

A picture is worth 1000 words... So here are approximately 1000 pictures and a few words to accompany them...

With the other contestants, on the Albany Aqua Ducks Tour, having a dance party...

My favorite picture of myself from the Aqua Ducks Tour...

With my homegirl, Inga, on a trolley tour!

Claire and I after eating an enormous and decadently delicious steak dinner from Angelo's 677 Prime!

Some of the contestants with Angelo of Angelo's 677 Prime

Ahem... Ummm... Working REALLY hard at Habitat ReStore in Albany!

With some of the other contestants at Habitat for Humanity's ReStore in Albany!

With Claire and Cassie at the Capitol Building!

With the beautiful Janiyah at Albany Girls Inc!

 
At rehearsal with my pals Claire and Cassie

Bowling party at Town & Country Lanes in Guilderland!

I GOT A STRIKE! And STILL managed to bowl less than a 75... Lame.

With my beautiful sisters, Kieren and Courtney at Albany Med's Children's Miracle Network Children's Hospital.

It's a well known fact that two things I can't resist playing with are children and animals...

I love this girl. Can you tell?

With Chris Saltalamacchio from Red Carpet Pageant and Prom at our fashion show at Colonie Center!

Fashion show!

I am an iced coffee addict...

On Stage Q&A

Making Top 11- So grateful!




Swimsuit




Talent!




Evening Wear!


Congratulations, friend!

With Miss NY 2010- Claire Buffie! Congratulations!

A HUGE THANK YOU to:

-My mom, who worked tirelessly to make from scratch or alter pretty much every stitch of clothing you see me in above, and who has shaped me into the person I am- my passion, drive and dedication have all been learned from her!
-My sisters, who kept (and keep) me grounded, and in whom I know I can always trust, no matter what
-My dad, for being proud of me; win, lose or draw
-My fiance, Joe, for putting up with my pre-pageant shenanigans, and agreeing to put our wedding on hold while I pursued my dream
-My AMAZING cheering section- family and friends- for your vociferous and enthusiastic support
-Ellen, for being so much more than a personal trainer
-My amazing fellow contestants- It's an honor to be counted among you, and a privilege to call you my friends
-Rene for being a constant cheerleader
-The Miss NY Organization for putting together an awesome week
-All of the local businesses/ organizations mentioned above who welcomed the Miss NY contestants to Albany
-All of my sponsors without whom I'd be lost
-SUNY Albany for hosting our pageant
-The 2010 Miss NY judges panel for volunteering their time