Monday, March 15, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the two newest editions of the Miss NY Class of 2010, Inga Schlingmann and Faren Collins! Both are bright, talented, beautiful women who I'm honored to call my friends, and will be fantastic ambassadors for both the Miss America Organization and the southern region of NY. Also, a special congratulations to the beautiful runners-up: Catherine Cosmai- 3rd RU, Amanda Mason- 2nd RU, Cassie Franklin- 1st RU. All of the contestants were awesome- it was a pleasure to get to know you ladies, and I hope our paths cross again soon! And thank you to the Miss Jubilee Organization and the outgoing Miss Jubilee- Claire, for such a smooth, organized and enjoyable experience!

I had hoped to get a photo with every contestant, but there just never seems to be enough time! Here are a few pictures from the day.

With my homegirl, Inga, before talent.

With Farren after the crowning! The only picture I have with her! *sniffle*

With Debra before evening gown!

With Elise before evening gown (no, I didn't wear the robe on stage...)

With the fabulous Dominique!

What a wonderful surprise to see Marina after the show!