Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Ode to My Makeup Artist- Liana Rodriguez

I'd like to dedicate this post to the lovely Liana Rodriguez- my makeup sponsor as Miss Greater NYC 2010. Liana is generously donating her services to keep me looking polished this year (because, let's be honest, I'm kind of a mess when it comes to serious makeup...). Firstly, she's good. Really good. Our first opportunity to work together was for my headshot session with Claire, and we were hoping for both pageant headshots and acting headshots- two totally different beasts, with one makeup application. A tall order, but somehow Liana made me look polished enough for pageant, yet natural enough for my acting headshots! See images below from our session together!






Photos from my headshot session. Makeup by Liana Rodriguez. Photography by Claire Buffie.

Secondly, Liana is an absolute JOY to work with. So sweet, so accommodating, and so professional! You can tell she LOVES what she does! I'm including some samples below of other work Liana has done. You can reach Liana Rodriguez- Makeup Artist- at 347.423.3605 or via email at: lianarodriguez88@gmail.com.



She's a multi-talented lady! Versed in everything from theatre and performance makeup...






To beauty and glam makeup...



To fun, festive high-fashion looks...






And she even does weddings!