Wednesday, June 16, 2010

J Taylor Salon- Official Hair Sponsor of Miss Greater NYC

I'll be the first to admit, I am the beneficiary of some incredible kindness, generosity and support. I've worked hard to build lasting relationships with some local businesses, and I'm so very grateful that many of them have agreed to offer their support as I prepare for the Miss New York 2010 competition!


A HUGE thank you to Joe of J Taylor Salon, for once again taming and reviving my sometimes desperate hair! Joe is truly a color/cut magician- he didn't do anything too drastic, which was exactly what I wanted. I look and feel like myself, but better!!

Joe is one of the VERY few people I trust with my hair (which explains why it hadn't been touched by a stylist in almost a year... oops...)

J Taylor Salon
8505 3rd Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209
718.921.5047

Joe also donated a free haircut to the winner of my Miss NY 2010 Ball raffle basket- worth the price of a few raffle tickets, to be sure!!!!